Finance available in store
2018 GT Sanction Expert
This bike is a beast, GT's new 2018 Sanction Expert is their mid-range Enduro race bike. Using their unique 160mm independent drive train suspension system. It'll certainly be right at home on the 2018 race circuit. We've got a medium in store, come and try it for size. Like all our bikes, if its not the right size we can order one in.
What GT Say about it:
In Enduro events, you win the race based on your total descent time over multiple stages, so the logic of building an Enduro bike based on a championship-winning gravity bike is obvious. With a weight saving tubeset inspired by the Fury's design and 165mm of travel, the Sanction is a winning recipe. The young Enduro phenom Martin Maes had tremendous input into the design and ride qualities the 2018 Sanction delivers.
Find out more or see the full specs on GT's Website.
- Extra details -
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Frame: COR Enduro Design, 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5 Frame, 160mm Travel Independent Drivetrain? Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Head Tube, and 12x142mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- RockShox Yari RC Boost, 170mm Travel, 15mm QR Dropout
- RockShox Monarch R Plus Debonair Rear Shock
- RaceFace Ride, 32T Cranks and RaceFace bottom bracket
- SRAM GX 1x11 Speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R Brakes, 200mm front and 180mm rear
- Schwalbe Magic Mary Tyres
- WTB STP i29, Tubeless Compatible Rims
- All Terra Dropper post
- e13 TRS Chainguide