Finance available in store
2018 Whyte 529 hardtail
Fresh in store is this well priced 29er hardtail mountain bike from Whyte. Perfect bike for a blast around Ashton Court or Leigh Woods.
What Whyte say about the 529
Our Alloy 29er hardtail frame is further developed with a dedicated SCR frame. Not needing inner chainring clearance means our engineers are able to further reduce the length of the chainstays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride.
A clever combination of 10 speed drive-train parts allows Whyte to bring SCR technology to a much wider group of riders. In only a matter of years this technology has trickled down to make it more affordable and the "go to" spec for a British Trail bike.
This new frame bristles with UK design features such as the “Get A Grip” seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold
your hands might be.
Check out the full specs on Whytes website
- Extra details -
- Matt Lime with Eucalyptus/Olive
- SR Suntour Raidon 32, 120mm Travel
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip Seat Clamp System
- Shimano, Deore M6000, 1x10 Speed
- SunRace CSMS3, 11-42, 10 Speed
- Tektro Auriga brakes, 180mm front and 160mm rear
- Weight: 13kg