Finance available in store
2019 Whyte G-170 S
Give us a call if you're interested in one of these enduro monsters, we've got one in stock as we write this but they fly out so can't promise we have one here by the time you read this. This is the brand new Whyte G-170 S Gravity Enduro Suspension bike in Matt Midnight with Dark Red/Pewter/Grey details.
Hit the reserve button if you want one!
Whytes words on the G-170 S
The G-170 S scored a perfect 10/10 with MBR in 2018. The new model features a shorter 37mm offset and a 180mm travel fork to make this bike even more capable and ready to take on anything you throw at it.
The S is loaded with the very latest developments in Enduro/Trail bikes. WTB ST i29mm 2.0 rims combined with TCS front and rear specific tyres help to give neutral handling without too much drag.
The G-170 S has extra width built into the rear chainstays allowing the rider to fully exploit future developments in wide high volume tyres up to 27.5 x 2.8" and maintain mud clearance.
- Extra details -
- Matt Midnight with Dark Red/Pewter/Grey
- 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- RockShox Yari RC 27.5" Fork, 180mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- RockShox Deluxe R rear shock, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound
- Alloy Front Hub, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Alloy Rear Hub, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 System rims, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- WTB Convict TCS System 27.5" X 2.5" Light/High Grip, Front tyre
- WTB Trail Boss G2 TCS System 27.5" X 2.4" Light/Fast Rolling, Rear tyre
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 Speed drivetrain
- SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed cassette
- SRAM Guide T brakes, 4 Pot, 200mm Rotor
- Whyte drop.it seatpost, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- Weight: 14.7Kg