Finance available in store
2019 Whyte S-150S
We were taken a bit by surprise by this Whyte S-150S. 150mm travel is a nice length for a trail bike but we didn't expect so many people to want a 29'er version. Even better you can switch it to 650b+ if you'd rather the smaller wheels and fatter tyres.
What Whyte say about it
Latest generation Whyte geometry, 150mm of travel and 29er wheels make this trail bike fast and controllable in every situation. A wide main pivot with oversize hardware is a perfect way to get the power down.
The S-150 was built around the SRAM Eagle concept. With its huge 500% gear range Eagle GX helps you make the most of the S 150 S - both in the speed it climbs and the ability to get pedal strokes in, as well as a big top gear for the descents.
S for Switch
S stands for Switch - the ability to fit 650b wheels with 2.8" tyres and still have UK levels mud clearance. Our wheel kits switch into your bike in the time it takes to go back to your car and change the Eagle cassette.
Find out more or see the full specs on Whytes website
BikeRadar review of the Whyte S-150:
- Extra details -
- Matt Petrol with Reef/Orange/Sky
- 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- RockShox Revelation RC 29" front suspension, 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- RockShox Deluxe R rear shock, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound
- WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 wheels, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Maxxis High Roller II TR 29" x 2.3" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front tyre
- Maxxis Rekon TR 29" x 2.4" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear tyre
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed drivetrain
- KS LEV-Integra dropper seatppost, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L 150mm Travel, XL 175mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
- SRAM Guide T front brake, 4 Pot, S/M/L 180mm, XL 200mm Rotor
- SRAM Guide T rear brake, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Weight: 14.5kg