Finance available in store
2018 Whyte 603 hardtail
The new 2018 range of Whyte bikes are starting to trickle in, as always they're selling pretty quickly so keep an eye out in store for new ones or get in quick to try one on for size.
This is the new 2018 603 hardtail mountain bike inheriting key UK-proof Whyte MTB features - a progressive-geometry custom-drawn frame - to create the best mountain bike ride for the money.
What Whyte say about the 603
Whyte’s design team have given the brand new 600 series frame the Trail treatment. A 120mm fork, wider 760mm bar, shorter stem, wider grippier tyres and even our Enduro developed V-grips, make these the most trail-ready bikes in this price category.
You’ll find it hard to believe the 603 is Whyte’s entry level mountain bike: with carefully chosen, branded parts and a high quality, latest generation frame it has all the hallmarks of Whyte’s award winning DNA.
The new frame bristles with UK design features such as the “Get A Grip” seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
- Extra details -
- Matt Lime with Eucalyptus/Olive
- 6061 Alloy frame, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- SR Suntour XCM-LO 27.5”, 120mm Travel, Hydro Lockout, Fixed Rebound Damping
- Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless compatible wheels
- WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5” x 2.25” front tyre, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5” x 2.25” rear tyre
- Shimano Altus 2x9 gears
- Tektro HD-M275 brakes with 160mm and 180mm rotors