Finance available in store
2019 Whyte 901 hardtail trail bike
The baby brother of the 905, this is the go to trail bike for people who don't quite want to stretch to the 905. Stock rotates pretty quick so get in store to see if we have your size in stock, if not we can get it in or you can always try the 905 for size.
What Whyte say about it
With the 901 it's all about the geometry - it will make you feel more confident in all situations than any hardtail you've ever ridden. The latest 901 comes fitted with exactly the same frame as the 10/10 award winning 905 frame.
A frame size adjusted Whyte Drop.it post comes as standard and 4 Pot brakes give the rider the very latest in Trail control.
The 901 rides on 2.8" Maxxis high volume TR 3C compound tyres which combine with the WTB ST TCS 2.0 i35 rims to create more comfort, more control and more fun.
- Extra details -
- Matt Petrol with Lime/Mist
- 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System with Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- RockShox Sektor RL 27.5" front suspension, 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System rims, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front tyre
- Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear tyre
- SRAM NX, 11 Speed drivetrain
- Whyte drop.it dropper seatpost, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- TRP Slate, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, XL 200mm front brake
- TRP Slate, 4 Pot, XS/S 160mm, M/L 180mm, XL 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing rear brake
- Weight: 13.8kg