Finance available in store
2019 Whyte 905 Trail Hardtail
The Whyte 905 has got to be one of our most popular bikes at the moment, so perfect for so many trails and conditions. We've usually got one in shop but they fly out pretty quickly, come in store and try one out. If we don't have it in your size we can get hold of it.
What Whyte say about it
The 905 defines the modern Trail Hardtail. A stripped back SCR frame and new RockShox Revelation forks combine with 2.8" tyres to make this 905 the best yet.
The 905 brings ideas directly from our Whyte Enduro team, from the thicker V-Grips to the use of 170mm cranks, which bring the rider 5mm closer to the ground without compromising pedal clearance.
WTB STp i35 35mm wide TCS rims combined with Maxxis 2.8" high volume TR 3C compounds, create more comfort, more grip and more fun.
Read more about the Whyte 905 on their website
- Extra details -
- Matt Blue with Orange/Denim/Sky
- 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System with Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- RockShox Revelation RC 27.5" front suspension, 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System rims, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front tyre
- Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear tyre
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 Speed drivetrain
- Whyte drop.it dropper seatpost, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- SRAM Guide T front brake, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, XL 200mm
- SRAM Guide T rear brake, 4 Pot, S 160mm, M/L 180mm, XL 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Weight: 13.5kg