Finance available in store
2018 Whyte T-130SR
The Whyte T-130 has been a regular in store for several years. This one, the 2018 Whyte T-130 SR isn't in store yet but it will be soon and we wanted to shout about it.
Use the reserve button below if you're as excited about it as we are.
What Whyte say about it
The T-130 SR is new for 2018. It's available from XS to XL and brings the very latest MTB features to a more affordable price point.
WTB STp i29 rims and TR Maxxis 27.5" tyres give a tubless ready wheelset which, when combined with the Fox Rhythm 34 fork and Fox Float DPS double chamber rear shock, give the SR the ability to tame your favourite trails.
Frame size specific Whyte drop.it seat posts give each size of rider the perfect ride height and travel for their bike.
- Extra details -
- Matt Lime with Eucalyptus/Magenta
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium front triangle with tapered head tube and integrated seat clamp
- Alloy symmetrical SCS rear triangle with 148mm boost dropouts and Shimano direct mount hanger
- Fox Float DPS performance rear shock
- Fox Rhythm 34 130mm travel 110x15mm boost fork
- WTB STp i29 29mm 27.5" wheels
- Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.3" front tyre
- Maxxis Crossmark II 27.5x2.25" rear tyre
- Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain and shifters
- Whyte drop.it seatpost. 125mm drop on XS & S, 150mm on M to XL
- TRP Slate T4 4-pot I-spec front brake
- TRP Slate T2 2-pot I-spec rear brake